We need you and your blogs! As thought leaders, opinion formers and discussion shapers bloggers are essential to any initiative to unite Kenya.
Here are five specific things you can do!
- Commit to sing wherever you are at 1pm EAT on the 28th of February
- Add your name to the list of bloggers by completing this form.
- Post our Stand For Kenya on your blog.
- Post other content around the theme of uniting around the National Anthem. Use your imagination and email us with a link to your blog posts.
- Post our badges on your blog! Copy the code below and paste it on your blog. For example in your sidebar,
<a href="http://28feb.co.ke/"><img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-74" title="I support Kenya28Feb. Sing and Unite!" src="http://28feb.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/kenya28feb_blogs.jpg" alt="Kenya 28 Feb logo" width="200" height="200" /></a>